You still have a chance to book for this fantastic three-week stay at the International Solidarity Camp near Havana. Grab the opportunity to work alongside the Cuban people, attend lectures and presentations to learn more about the revolutionary achievements of the island and enjoy a varied programme including:
- A trip to the beautiful area of Santa Clara and visiting Che Guevara’s memorial
- The chance to meet the families of the Miami 5
- Musical and theatrical performances
- Meetings with Cuban sportspeople, artists, politicians, educationalists, community workers and veterans of the revolution
- Christmas day on the beach and learning to salsa
- A great New Year’s Eve party, Cuban style
- and many other fantastic activities, as well as volunteering work in a beautiful citrus growing area.
Departing the UK on the 21st of December and returning on the 11th of January, you will love seeing in 2012 in the real Cuba.